06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Conference Room CD
Chicago C/C++ Users Group open_in_new
Pick an idea about C++ that you find interesting and can talk about in 5 to 10 minutes and show us the what, why, when, where, and how.
Some possible areas to talk about:
* One new feature in the C++ language that you would like to see.
* One existing feature in the C++ language or standard library that you would remove or replace.
* One existing feature that could be made simpler.
* An existing tool that everyone should use.
* An existing library that everyone should use.
* A new tool or library that would be good to have, and someone should start working on *right* *now*.
* A clear method of teaching some particular C++ construct and/or concept.
You can choose whatever presentation style you like for this. From some complex slide masterpiece all the way to just standing up and talking like you know what you are doing. If you are up for this, you can contact the hosts to get a presentation slot.
Many thanks to TechNexus for providing space this time around. They have been very good in hosting us in previous occasions and have a great space.