08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Startup Elevate open_in_new
Submit a video by March 7th and tell us why your startup deserves a free startup pod and a chance to pitch to top investors at IoT World on May 15-16, 2019.
The contest is open to all early-stage, U.S. based startups with funding levels listed as bootstrapped, pre-seed, seed, or series A.
Your video must be 60 seconds or less, and may include answers to the following:
· What is your startup about, and what do you hope to accomplish?
· What problem are you trying to solve?
· What makes your startup unique?
· Why MUST you showcase at Startup Elevate at IoT World 2019?
We encourage you to be as creative as you want in your video. Make sure to stand out from the pack and have fun!
Videos will be evaluated using these criteria:
· Impact on problem your startup is trying to solve
· Value proposition of product/service
· Innovativeness, creativity and originality
Five (5) finalists will be selected and uploaded to the IoT World Series YouTube channel and the IoT World website. Our audience will cast their vote to select their favorite video, gaining huge exposure for your startup.
One (1) lucky startup will win a startup pack to Startup Elevate at Internet of Things World on May 15-16, 2019 at the Santa Clara Convention Center, which includes a 2-day startup pod, entry to our pitchoff competition, 2 everything passes to IoT World, networking opportunities and other perks---$2,500 value!
Video entries are due by March 7, 2019 at 11:59pm PST. Late entries will not be accepted. Questions? Visit the Startup Elevate website HERE.