06:00 PM - 07:30 PM
Conference Room CD
Erich Kurschat open_in_new
(More on this month's host, TechNexus, here... http://TechNexus.com)
NOTE: Arrive by 5:30pm with hard copies of your resume to receive valuable feedback from our Transition Ambassadors... or leave a copy behind after the Meetup to have someone follow up with you!
This program is valid for 1.0 PDC toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
Sponsorship opportunities (http://HRHotSeat.com/sponsorship) are available to companies wishing to support this and other events.
I can't wait to welcome you for another memorable evening of meaningful connection and actionable conversation.
Your RSVP puts several wheels into motion, including space, materials, snacks, and even waitlists. Event "no shows" come at a financial cost to Meetup organizers and sometimes prevent others from attending in your place.
We understand that plans change! If you become unable to attend for any reason, please let us know ASAP by changing your RSVP, leaving a comment, or contacting me directly.
Members who end up on a waitlist will automatically be moved to the attendee list (and notified via Meetup.com) if/when space opens up. Entry is not guaranteed for anyone not on the official attendee list.
SPREAD THE WORD
Let others know that you're attending by posting the following to social media...
LinkedIn: Just RSVP'd to join Erich Kurschat (Harmony Insights) & other #HR pros at TechNexus on 2/12! #HRHotSeat HRHotSeat.com
Twitter: Just RSVP'd to join @HarmonyInsights & other #HR pros at @TechNexus on 2/12! #HRHotSeat HRHotSeat.com
Facebook: Just RSVP'd to join @HarmonyInsights & other #HR pros at TechNexus on 2/12! #HRHotSeat HRHotSeat.com
WHAT TO EXPECT
1. The facilitator will introduce all attendees to the history, format, recent news, and current sponsors of the HRHotSeat Chicago inclusive mastermind community.
2. We will divide into smaller groups.
3. Select attendees will be invited to describe real-life HRHotSeat challenges that they currently face. Each group will then brainstorm questions, solutions, ideas, resources, and connections to help solve the presented challenges.
NOTE: HRHotSeat challenges must be submitted/approved in advance of the upcoming Meetup. Please take a moment to review the HRHotSeat Criteria (http://HRHotSeat.com/criteria) and include your challenge with your RSVP or contact me directly if you would like to benefit from the HRHotSeat!
4. All attendees may reconvene for a brief recap of HRHotSeat challenges presented and closing thoughts from the facilitator.
Remaining time may be spent networking or talking further about the presented challenges.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
1. Always bring photo ID with you (matching your full first and last name as displayed in your Meetup.com profile) to HRHotSeat Meetups, in case required by building security.
2. Arrive on time to get the most out of the Meetup and honor your fellow attendees.
3. Participate! Mastermind conversations are only valuable to the extent that attendees involve themselves in the process of presenting and solving challenges.
4. Bring business cards to share with fellow attendees.
5. Invite fellow HR professionals to register for HRHotSeat Chicago and attend the upcoming Meetup with you! Diversity of attendee background, experience, expertise, and perspective makes for the best possible mastermind conversation.
NOTE: All guests are asked to register and RSVP in advance so that building security may anticipate their arrival.
** By submitting your RSVP and/or attending the upcoming Meetup, you agree to allow the Meetup Organizer the right to capture and use images of you, or your likeness, in future HRHotSeat promotional materials. **