05:30 PM - 08:30 PM
Conference Room CD
Chicago AI and ML Entrepreneurs open_in_new
Learn the steps of building AI value propositions | Drive your AI startup forward | Network with the largest AI startup group in Chicago.
This event is a preview of AI Days (http://www.chicagoaidays.com). It will feature a full day AI startup bootcamp, AI startup weekend and many other sessions.
GENERAL PROGRAM OUTLINE.
Between May 21, July 24 and August Meetups most of these topics will be covered:
1) Data : how to acquire ; build a model and validate
2) Team: Data scientists, developers, domain experts, UX
3) AI stack: Infrastructure/cloud, analytics, applications, open source, visualization
4) Solution Architecture : platforms, workflows, integration
5) Go To Market: channel, industry, testing, value proposition, customer validation, pricing
6) Funding: valuation, term sheet, presentation, pitch
7) Other : Explainability, Hardware, Ethics, Productizing, IP, mentoring, Other
5:30 to 6PM – Networking
6PM to 7PM – Key pointers on how to build an AI startup
6:00 - AI Stack by Yueyu Fu of Rippleshot
6:20 - Solution Architecture by Jason Smith of Rmarkbio
6:40 - Funding by Brian Clark of Ascent Regtech
7PM to 7:45 Panel discussion : Opportunities and Challenges in building AI Startups
--Panelists are Jason Smith, Yueyu Fu and Brian Clark.
7:45 to 8:30PM Networking