A Summer's Evening of Master Data Discussion & Networking!
04:30 PM - 08:00 PM
Conference Room CD
DS Gurus Meetup open_in_new
Join us Thursday, June 28th for an engaging panel discussion on Master Data Management. The expert panel of data pioneers will discuss and share their success stories as well as the challenges of implementing MDM in their organizations.
Insights and learnings will uncover how a new approach to MDM can increase your effectiveness and explore:
• The critical components of Smart Mastering
• ODH support for operational apps data access control and data governance
• Real world examples integrating data from multiple sources such as counties, agencies, court systems, and HHS
• How an Operational Data Hub (ODH) architecture enables Smart Mastering by allowing you to load data “as is,” minimizing ETL and delivering incremental results much sooner than traditional MDM
• How using a simplified architecture can use a single, integrated data platform can bring together search, application services, security and more all in one QA’d platform
• Advanced security features such as database encryption, external key management, element-level security and redaction
• Why unlimited metadata makes it easy to query and audit data
WHEN: Thursday, June 28th from 4:30 - 8 pm
WHERE: Tech Nexus - 20 Upper Wacker
Amin Mirza, VP/Senior Applications Consultant/Technology – Enterprise Data and Applications @ Northern Trust
Derek Laufenberg, Director, Sales Engineering @ MarkLogic
Paul Sturlis, Enterprise Architect @ Zurich North America
MODERATOR: Mary Yurkovic, Smart Content Advisor, Digital Strategies Inc.
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
MDM DISCUSSION + NETWORKING + FABULOUS FOOD & BEVERAGES